Downloadable version in the DOWNLOADS PAGE (click to redirect).
Note : The prime purpose of the post is better presentation. Answers in the actual board’s answer key may be different.
Some parts of the presentation are totally not required but if possible and if time permits, it is better we do.
Not so required parts are :
- Writing the questions. (It is better to write because the examiner won’t have to look in the question paper back and again, reducing his/her efforts setting a good impression on her)
- Leaving lines after question/points. (Better to leave because then the paper looks neat and spaciously written even if handwriting is not so good)
- Reasons/Correct statement for true or false, odd man out, etc. (It was compulsory before, but not now unless it is mentioned so. However, if you know precisely better to write to show your knowledge).
- Extra points when the number of points is specified. e.g. Q. 2 (i) (They won’t fetch you extra marks, But if by chance, one of the previous points is wrong/incomplete; then this extra point will be considered)
- Title for each answer and boxing it. (However, doing so will reduce the efforts of the examiner to read the questions. If you do this, it will be fine even if you don’t write the questions.)
- Writing examples for Differentiate between (note: Examples are not considered as point for Differentiate and hence won’t be given marks)
- Writing reasons like ‘Subtracting/Adding’ in numerical questions. However, reasons like ‘Substituting/Invertendo’ are must.
- Boxing the formula and final answer in numerical question.(It is better to do this because : Being in a hurry, the examiners will correct only your formula and final answer and give you marks without seeing the rest part. It will be beneficial for you if you have mistaken somewhere in between without affecting your final answer)
- Drawing border around diagrams. Shading in diagrams.(However, it is better to draw because your diagram will seem to be more neat)
- Writing main questions like ‘Attempt any 5 out of 6’, etc. (Totally not required, but see that the question no. is correctly written)
- Drawing the border lines and lines between the answers. (Better to draw because your paper looks neater.)
For more suggestions, Regarding Science, redirect to:
Thanks, wish you the best. Meet you in the next post.
# For Educational Purposes Only.